1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
If I am not staying at a relative's house, I'm in the emergency room with somebody.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Not entirely sure. Probably shoes.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Blue safety.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Hilton Head
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
I don't do a Christmas wish list.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Yellow and white
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
yarn.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
A mexican restaurant near our house with C and N. That's right, we've taken her three times to this restaurant where we have a waiter and wait on our food and she does beautifully. It helps that she loves chips and salsa.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
One of my nieces
10. What is your worst bad habit?
I'm a clutterbug.
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?
Interweave Knits
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
I like plain cheese, but also sausage and mushrooms
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
A taxi
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
The man who invented air conditioning
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Pasta with meat sauce
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Undies
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
I'm not that neurotic. :-)
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My blocking wires, which are still MIA.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
The shelves in my sewing/scrapbooking room.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I almost never return things, but I will have to return a sweater I bought yesterday for N. I picked a 3T instead of a 2T.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
Chanel No.5
22. Your favorite board game?
I love pretty much all board games, but I'll have to say Scrabble
23. What was the last board game you played?
Probably Scrabble...unless it was a game with one of my nieces.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
A dealership
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
I hate these types of questions...I'm not a music person.
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
N
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
It's been so long since I've been to a wedding, I don't know. Oh, wait...I remember the wedding...I have no idea what color the dresses were.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Cleaning the floors...vacuuming, sweeping, mopping
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
fried
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
chocolate
No comments:
Post a Comment