My middle brother and his son came for a short visit a couple of weeks ago and we really enjoyed having them here. N, especially. More folks for her to play with.
JR just graduated from high school and will be starting college in the fall. He is the oldest of our nieces and nephews and it's hard to believe how old they are all getting to be!
N is slowly meeting her whole family. She still hasn't ever met two aunts and two cousins, but I think one aunt and the two cousins are planning to visit this summer. The other aunt hasn't been down to visit in...6 years, I think? I don't know when N will ever meet her. We could maybe go up there, but it's a plane trip that requires at least 2 flights and I know their house is a long way from toddler-friendly. I'd like for them to meet at some point, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment