My goodness - you are on quite the roller coaster. It's going to make her all the more precious when you get to take her home! Crossing fingers and toes that nothing more goes wrong.
Our dossier was logged in by the CCAA on December 25th, 2007. The current wait from LID to referral for a non-special needs child is around 8 years. Our dossier has been translated and is now in line for the Review Room, where the Chinese govt. will officially approve us to adopt. We are likely looking at another 6 years or so before we receive our referral if it even happens that quickly.
5 comments:
I woke up at 12:30 my time, and the first thing i did was check for news. I was obviously a bit too early. I'm SOOOOO relieved for you guys.
::hugs::
woot!
-diana
My goodness - you are on quite the roller coaster. It's going to make her all the more precious when you get to take her home!
Crossing fingers and toes that nothing more goes wrong.
Sweet! Keeping you and your in my thoughts and prayers!
-Ronda
Thanks goodness!
Post a Comment