Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's the final countdown

So, I got up at 5:30 to take C to the airport and now I am lining up my day. I need to make copies of the apostilled documents I got Friday and buy a disposable camera to leave a the baby home so they can maybe take photos of little N inbetween trips. I need to call our China social worker about what paperwork she needs me to send her, I need to figure out how to edit and upload video from our new camcorder onto YouTube (Amy is going to help me with that this morning at FiberFest), I need to go buy pants (yes, go buy pants...we aren't going to wear jeans in Russia and I have two pairs of cords that would do except they are a bit tight for sitting on the floor and playing with Little N), I need to finish packing because the pants thing is holding me up, I need to either find our portable hard drive or go buy another one so that I can back-up our hard drive because my computer keeps freezing and then upon rebooting it says my disks need to be scanned for inconsistencies and I don't know what the hell that means, but it sounds scary and it has been doing it for a week and I just hope our computer lasts through Russia because we seriously need it there. I think maybe my operating system needs to be reinstalled...I don't know. I'll take it to the Geek Squad when we get back because neither C nor I know much about that kind of thing. I haven't told C about it because he doesn't need anything else to worry about at this point.

Right now I need to go get a Dr. Pepper. And do a 10-minute root touch-up.

P.S. The root touch up accomplished exactly nothing. I must have the most stubborn grays there are. I even left it on for 15 minutes.

No comments: