So Saturday afternoon I picked up the sleeves to C's sweater and started knitting on them. I knit on them after dinner. I knit on them all day yesterday. I knit on them until the wee hours last night. I knit..and knit...and knit.
I am not a super speedy knitter, but I am not particularly slow one, either. I fell asleep a few times, which is what happens when you try to knit grey tweed ribbing for 24 hours.
I am about 12 rows from finishing the knitting, I think, and I am OVER IT. I just want to be done. This sweater had better fit him. I may do another sweater for him at some point. But I will never, ever, ever, knit another sweater for him on size 4 needles. What was I thinking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like a gauntlet may need to be thrown down...
Just sayin' :)
you know what? I'm knitting Mart a sweater - some overly dull beige - on needles 2,5 (american)... and i am a slow knitter :-)
Post a Comment