Wednesday, November 19, 2008

mmmm, Sprinkles


Yesterday Liz brought Sprinkles cup cakes to Knit Night. There is a store downtown I've never been to, so this was my first Sprinkles experience. Knowing I have a "thing" (irrational as it may be) for Hostess Ding Dongs, she got a couple of the marshmallow filled chocolate ones that are like a Ding Dong on steroids.


I ended up bringing the leftovers home and C said he would eat one this morning, but I didn't think he would, and he didn't, so I have my choice of these.


That Liz, she's a Good Person.

1 comment:

Liz G. said...

They were from Tasha, too - she's a good egg, too. :)

I had to laugh at the picture though - the Pumpkin one looks like it has an olive slice on it - and the Cinnamon & Sugar one looks like it has a very OLD olive slice on it!

But don't let that deter you from eating them...lol