Well, it isn't a good Fantasy day in our household. C is leading his game but will probably lose after his opponent's Dallas and Green Bay players play tonight, and I am behind a few points going into tomorrow night's game between the Jets and San Diego. I have the Jets RB, Jones, and my opponent has Favre. I sincerely doubt Jones will outscore Favre in Fantasy points.
My opponent this week? Geoff. The Misogynist. He has been pretty quiet all season. I don't know if it just because his team hasn't been doing well or if it's because constantly ragging on The Girl isn't as much of an option when her hubby is also in the league. I hate losing to him, though. hate it.
C and I traded last week. I got Cutler and Roddy White, he got DelHomme and Santonio Holmes. Cutler did respectable today, but not as well as I needed. My real shocker was Ronnie Brown, who scored almost 50 Fantasy points today...while sitting on my bench. I didn't play him as the Patriots defense used to be decent and with him sharing carries with Waters, who would have predicted he would score FIVE touchdowns today. FIVE. And I didn't play him because he is my third string. Who knew Brady going down would devastate his defense? The Pats are a disaster right now.
Hopefully The Boys will have another good night tonight. I expect Green Bay to put up a good fight, so I hope the Dallas D is more effective than they were last week. GB has the tools to put up some big points and Lambeau on the national stage is a pretty great home field advantage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment