Friday, December 14, 2007

YES!!!!!!!

They did it! They approved everything!

Hallelujah! The paperchase is almost over. I should be able to get everything else together this weekend and submit our dossier to Great Wall early next week. My consultant told me they review dossiers on Wednesdays and send on Fridays, so if my dossier passes muster at the agency, we could be DTC next Friday with a LID before Christmas!

I'm so excited. I've been living with this shadow over me for the last week and I am so relieved. DH is in a meeting, so although he took the call, he couldn't talk. I think I'll call Mom.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh gosh, I'm so excited for you! I've been checking in daily to see the status of your paperwork. So glad you're not having to start over today!

Anonymous said...

I'm Tickled pink for you! What a relief. You are getting closer to your own daughter or two. You are going to be an awesome mom!

triconette said...

This is great! yvonnep