So tomorrow I am off again...to Florida. I'll be at the Orlando Scrapper's Dream Vacation (Mom, that's a link you can click if you want to see what it is). Then this weekend C is flying out and we will spend a few days in the parks. I've never been to Disney World, and it's been a while for C, so it will be fun.
The weird thing is that Friday is our anniversary (#11 for those of you keeping track) and we won't be together until Saturday. That will be a first. We always go out to dinner on our anniversary, even if it is during the week, and whatever trip happens around that time is our "anniversary trip". I guess Disney is our anniversary trip this year, even though we just got back from Kauai.
Yes, it is after 1:00 am, yes, my flight leaves at 6:30 am. Yes, I am off to bed soon......
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
have lots of fun... when you are back your parcel will be nearer :-)
sp11
Post a Comment