
NOT!

It's been a full week. I'm ready to have this fence thing done with. And the fence guys' nail gun jammed this afternoon, so they have to come back tomorrow to finish.
Sigh.


This morning I got all ready for my workout and went to go open the garage door and ask them to move their big truck for a minute to let me out. I forgot to park in front of the house last night after unloading groceries, and they've moved the truck to let me out before.
Not today. I took one look at all the wood and tools and whathaveyou all over the driveway around the truck and decided it wasn't even worth asking. So I called a cab. Took a taxi to my workout and back.

And then when I went to run an errand, I found nails and screws all over the driveway. Glad I looked.

Sigh. I'm sooooo ready to have this fence thing done with.
No comments:
Post a Comment