N's first double pigtails. Up until now, I have either done the water spout or pulled the top of her hair straight back with a clip. Her hair is getting so long! It is wavy and curly, so it draws up when dry, but in the bath we can really see how long it is getting. I tucked the ends into the rubberbands here and the whole effect makes her look so different and more grown up to me.

PS - we have our regular laptop back. Very happy. Its like sleeping in my own bed again after being in a hotel.
PPS - my back is MUCH better. Still a twinge, and I was better before I saw the Dr. yesterday, but now the drugs he gave me have worked really well. Mom and Dad came over to look after N for me while I went to the Dr. Here she is reading the paper with Grandpa:
3 comments:
oh my gosh! The new do does make her look so big!! I really like pigtails on little girls. :)
Love those pictures with her grandfather!
Glad your back is feeling better. :)
LOVE pony tails! (and piggy tails!)
She is growing so fast! I am so glad that your back is doing better.
Sweeter than sweet in her new hairdo! Hope you'll feel better soon!
Post a Comment