
Our little tiger was a bit sleepy by the time evening rolled around. She only had one nap yesterday. Just as it started to get a little dark, we got her dressed, took photos with the jack-o'-lanterns Mommy carved, and took her around to a few houses. More for our benefit than for hers....she wasn't too sure what was going on.In Daddy's arms, she met a few of the neighbors. She wasn't too sure what was going on at the first house, but once the nice lady put candy into her pumpkin, well, that was just ducky. Taking things out and giving them to Mommy is pretty big at our house, so she was pleased with that aspect. She liked taking a piece of candy from the bowl at each house. And then she got hold of a box of Nerds and that made a great sound. By far her favorite of the night.
She stayed in her costume for a long while...I almost let her sleep in it but then she started getting a little hot even with the hood down, so I changed her into a regular sleeper. She didn't eat any of her candy, but she did play with it for a while. C gave her a tiny tidbit of a Krackle earlier in the evening. Her first chocolate.

3 comments:
Awwww......
I wasn't sure but now I'm convinced: She just gets cuter with e.v.e.r.y. photo taken!
What an adorable little tiger ♥
Post a Comment