Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reviewed

Our China dossier has been reviewed by the China Center for Adoption Affairs and we are officially waiting for a referral now. Our Log in Date for China is December 25th, 2007, which is the day our dossier was logged in by the CCAA. We began the dossier process for China on March 1st, 2007.

Folks receiving their referrals now from China have Log in Dates in March of 2006. It has taken all year to get through March of 2006. Our agency says they experienced a spike in applications then and we are all hoping that the number of dossiers will decrease from here on out, although I know there was also a spike in April 2008 right before the CCAA put new applicant restrictions in place.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

The snailness of the process in china just amazes me at times. Dang. I don't suppose they will do a sweeping revamp and kick up the pace either. I can't beging to imagine what it is like playing the waiting game. :::hugs:::

It's 3:15 am and I hope you are sleeping!!