Friday, July 17, 2009

Tentatively

So we have a tentative court date of August 6th. C isn't too happy with the timing, but he has determined the 6th is probably better for him than the 13th. He'll have to deal with it.

We hope for finalization next week. We've been down the tentative court date road before, so I am trying not to get too excited. We need medicals again since they are only ever good for 3 months. I'm quite sure my doctor's nurse is more than ready for us to get this over with so she can stop with the paperwork already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking and thinking about you every day!
It will be soon, dear one.

Love,
Marge

christina said...

We have our fingers crossed!

Come on confirmation!

Anonymous said...

Praying that this is it for you and C and that you will soon be able to bring N home.

Jill (buysalot)

HODGEPODGESPV said...

fingers crossed this is finally it!!!

Veronica said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you.