I've been getting increasingly nervous about the letter. Jeanne is right...one copy has never worked before. I think I will stay home tomorrow and find out first thing if I need to request a second letter tomorrow. If I need it, hopefully I will be able to get it and if we have to leave Saturday, I can drive down to Austin Friday. if we don't have to leave Saturday, I can have a little more time to deal with it all.
C really needs to know for work purposes whether he will be here next week. I hope we get a court date tomorrow at a decnt hour...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just caught up with all the recent news.
I'm holding my breath for you. Let us know if us Austin folks can do anything to help out! All this suspiciously sounds like "transition."
I have my fingers crossed that this will all workout in time for you guys to celebrate Family Day before or for her 1st birthday.
p.s. - my daughter's birthday is mid July as well and it is a fabulous time for a birthday!
i keep thinking when i see you have put up a new post...."she has the court date" and ...not... if it is like this for me, how the hell are you hanging in???
you guys are 2 of the bravest, most tenatious people i know!
(((((hugs)))))
Post a Comment