Tonight we are off to see Wicked, the musical based on the book. I read the book while we were in Luxembourg last September and when I described it to Corey, he started reading it on that same trip when I was knitting. So when we saw that it was coming to Music Hall, he got tickets several months ago. It's hard to believe the time is here for us to actually see it!
Very good book, btw.
We'll be going out to eat and then to the show in about an hour...and of course, ti just startrd thundering. i don't think we are expecting last night's hurricane force winds tonight. At least I hope not.
And then we will rush home after the show to catch the end of the Mavs game. Corey was there with coworkers Tuesday when they pulled off the win we didn't think would happen. It would be miraculous at this point if they can win the series, but hopefully they have gotten their confidence back and figured out some things that work against Golden State. We went to the first game of the series that they lost. It was a major bummer and I know Corey will be very disappointed if they lose this first series. It will be tough to beat GS at home, though, given how the series has gone.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment