I saw this knitted ferrari on the news this last weekend. I guess I should be thankful all Corey wants from me is a sweater.
We saw the ICE exhibit at the Gaylord Texan last night at Corey's company Christmas party. It was really nice and I highly recommend seeing it if you can. Take a jacket, though, as it truly is VERY COLD in there. Luckily they had parkas for us to use (with no pockets, not sure why that was...). But those wouldn't work so well for kids.
The funniest part was in the room with the huge ice slides. On the sign with the rules the second statement was "You will experience extreme cold." We were already experiencing extreme cold. No need to slide on ice for that!
I wish I had taken a camera, but I didn't think of it. I don't usually tote one around for company Christmas parties.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We really wanted to take Charlie to see that last weekend, but tickets are a bit pricy at $25.00 a person on the weekends. I did get to see some photos though. They keep the temperature at 9 degrees in there - so quite frigid. Sounds fun though.
Post a Comment